"Peter Morgan Financial Services
could find you a more competitive rate."
When you took out your mortgage it may well have had a product deal that was set for a number of years.
At the end of this time your mortgage may well revert to the lenders standard variable rate.
It may be that you require additional funds for a variety of uses such as home improvements, childrens education, new car or debt consolidation.
This could be done by releasing the equity you may have in your property.
Lenders have made remortgaging a lot simpler and cost efficient, often offering free valuation, legal fees and arrangement or booking fees.
When remortgaging you may be able to switch to a better rate than with your existing lender, or replace your existing lender with one that meets your needs and personal circumstances.
Considerations you should make before remortgaging
- Check your existing mortgage to evaluate its benefits against any new lenders products.
- Establish any savings that could be made against any costs involved in the remortgage. This is something Peter Morgan Financial Services can help you with.
- Compare remortgaging against taking out maybe a personal loan to provide any additional funds. This should be considered with the knowledge that a remortgage is secured lending over a potentially longer term at potentially higher overall costs.
- Debt consolidation whilst saving you money initially may not always be the most cost effective measure in the longer term.
We will explain the pros and cons of this
- Remortgaging is not all about saving money, it should be viewed with the full picture in mind. Again Peter Morgan Financial Services will take you through the remortgaging process.
- Remortgaging through Peter Morgan Financial Services is a quick and simple process so give us a call or Email.
We carry out all the administration on your behalf leaving you to enjoy the benefits of remortgaging.
If you would like to discuss your individual needs or require more information
on our financial services please contact us:
Visit our Branch
Our financial services branch address is:
42 Windsor Road, Neath, West Glam SA11 1LU.
Call in and discuss
your needs with one of our friendly staff.
...see map to Financial Services Branch